Does vision care insurance cover the cost of contact lenses?

Vision-care insurance plans usually offer discounts on the cost of contact lenses. However, discounts and the brands the plan covers vary, so check the plan carefully before you purchase your lenses.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Worst Case Scenario: I Slept in My Contact Lenses
It’s hard enough to brush your teeth, floss and wash your face before plopping under the covers. But if you’re one of the 41 million people in the US ...
What is laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery?
Laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) is a procedure through which a laser is used to change the shap...
Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?
Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?Should You Take Supplements for Your Eyes?
When it comes to nourishing your vision, a good diet trumps dietary supplements–for most of us.
What Is the Mission of the American Academy of Ophthalmology?