Yes, a person with glaucoma can have Lasik surgery in some instances. However, many glaucoma patients should not have Lasik, or should consider the risks very carefully. A glaucoma patient should consult with the ophthalmologist who is managing the glaucoma about whether Lasik is advisable.
- Q What is LASIK surgery?
- Q Am I a good candidate for LASIK?
- Q Will I need reading glasses after LASIK surgery?
- Q What will my vision be like after LASIK?
- Q Is it possible to view 3D movies after monovision LASIK surgery?
- Q How long should I wait to drive after Lasik surgery?