How can I prevent my eyelashes from falling out?

Watch to learn more about how to prevent your eyelashes from falling out.

Debra Jaliman, MD
Dermatology

To prevent your eyelashes from falling out, you should eat a healthy, high-protein diet, keep your lashes moisturized and use an eyelash enhancer. Watch dermatologist Debra Jaliman, MD, explain how to keep the eyelashes you already have for longer.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Sunglasses That Do the Job and Look Cool, Too
It wasn't the Union Jack on her garter or her slashed-and-bustled goth Oscar gown that got London's Daily Mail all snarky about Helena Bonham Carter's...
How are watery eyes diagnosed?
Laura C. Fine, MDLaura C. Fine, MD
Your doctor diagnoses the cause of watery eyes by examining your eyes and conducting medical tests t...
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
For brighter eyes and clearer vision, these foods can help.
What Are the Most Important Issues in Eye Health?