Can eye exercises eliminate double vision?

There are many causes for the sudden development of double vision. Some of these causes are not very serious and are temporary, while some others can be more serious and permanent. I assume that you have one of the forms of double vision that will go away fairly quickly all by itself. Exercising your eye muscles in this type of situation would not likely help to eliminate the double vision, as this temporary form of double vision is more often caused by a problem with one or more of the nerves that control the muscles that align and move your eyes. Please ask your ophthalmologist (eye doctor) as he or she will have more of the specific information on your particular situation.

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Are Your Eyes a Window Into Heart Trouble?
Your eyes may be a window into your soul, but they can also give your doctor a look into the health of your heart. A study has linked micro-damage to ...
How do I manage my eyelash growth abnormality on a daily basis?
Treatment options for eyelash growth abnormalities will vary depending on the abnormality and the un...
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes7 Foods for Healthy Eyes
For brighter eyes and clearer vision, these foods can help.
How Have Advances in Molecular Biology Helped Eye Disease Treatments?