What should I do if I have temporary blindness and pressure in my eyes?

You need a comprehensive eye exam as soon as possible. Decreased vision can be a serious warning sign of eye disease. A comprehensive ophthalmologist can give you a thorough exam and recommend a specialist, if needed.

Continue Learning about Eye Conditions

Presbyopia: Correcting Age-Related Vision Loss
Sometime around of after age 40, many people notice that it is getting more difficult for their eyes to focus on nearby objects. For many, the first s...
What's the treatment if the whites of my eyes are red or yellow?
Dry eyes, irritants, and infections can all cause redness of the sclera. Most infections are caused ...
Is multiple sclerosis (MS) the only cause of optic neuritis (ON)?
Dr. Louis RosnerDr. Louis Rosner
There are many other possible causes of optic neuritis (ON) besides multiple sclerosis (MS). These i...
What Are the Symptoms of Macular Degeneration?