What increases my risk for presbyopia?

Your age is the most significant determinant of whether you will have presbyopia. It occurs almost universally to people between the ages of 40 and 60. However, certain drugs and diseases can increase the risk of getting presbyopia earlier.

Continue Learning about Eye Conditions

What Is Presbyopia?
What Is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is a condition that affects a person's ability to see up close, and usually occurs around age 40. Learn more in this video featuring naturo...
What could cause constant blinking and eye wiping when my child watches TV?
Michael X. RepkaMichael X. Repka
Sometimes blinking results from staring at the TV for a long period of time, causing the eye to dry ...
How is IFIS treated?
Alan J. Margolis, MDAlan J. Margolis, MD
IFIS stands for intraoperative floppy iris syndrome.  Over the past several years, ophthalmologists ...
How Many Diabetics Develop Diabetic Retinopathy?