Uveitis may recur. In some cases there are periodic lapses over months and even years. The person must resume a fresh course of treatment every time there is a case of relapse. Treatment must begin as soon as possible to prevent irreversible damage.
- Q Does uveitis affect children differently than adults?
- Q Are there different kinds of uveitis?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with uveitis?
- Q How common is uveitis?
- Q When should I seek help for JIA-associated uveitis?
- Q What is JIA-associated uveitis?