Should I talk to my doctor about my astigmatism symptoms?

If your vision is distorted or blurry, make an appointment with your eye doctor, or optometrist. If the optometrist diagnoses astigmatism, it is easily treatable and prevents further discomfort. The process of diagnosing and treating astigmatism is easy and you do not have to live with the inconvenience of astigmatism-affected vision.

Continue Learning about Eye Conditions

What Is Presbyopia?
What Is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is a condition that affects a person's ability to see up close, and usually occurs around age 40. Learn more in this video featuring naturo...
How is a baby's overflow tearing treated?
American Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmartAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmart
Your ophthalmologist may recommend:Cleaning the eyelids with warm water, with or without baby shampo...
What causes my eyes to constantly tear?
Gary S. Hirshfield, MDGary S. Hirshfield, MD
Tearing is a very common complaint and is often difficult to solve because there are so many differe...
What Is Promising About Molecular Genetics?