Should I talk to my doctor about my uveitis symptoms?

About 40 percent of people suffering from uveitis are also affected by another disease. If you suffer from symptoms of uveitis, consult a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of another disease or infection. Before you visit the doctor, make a note of recent illnesses, medications and all the symptoms that you are suffering from. If your vision is impaired, even partially, ensure that a guardian or a friend accompanies you to the appointment.

Continue Learning about Eye Conditions

What Is Presbyopia?
What Is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is a condition that affects a person's ability to see up close, and usually occurs around age 40. Learn more in this video featuring naturo...
How serious are cataracts, glaucoma, and macular degeneration?
Healthy HumansHealthy Humans
A prior article discussed two eye problems to consider: conjunctivitis and dry eyes. This article fo...
What is Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid (MMP)?
David R. Demartini, MDDavid R. Demartini, MD
MMP is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects mostly elderly patients where the body's white bloo...
How Do You Inspire the Next Generation of Physicians?