Most often uveitis is accompanied by another disease; therefore, it is difficult to prevent uveitis. Treating the underlying infection or disorder might help prevention. However, one can avoid the complications of uveitis by consulting an eye specialist promptly. Symptoms might develop gradually or appear suddenly and intensify rapidly. So, if you experience severe eye ache and problems with vision in either or both eyes, seek medical attention immediately.
- Q How long does uveitis last?
- Q How does uveitis affect the body?
- Q Are there different kinds of uveitis?
- Q What are the chances of recurrence for uveitis?
- Q Does uveitis affect children differently than adults?
- Q When should I seek help for JIA-associated uveitis?