I have an astigmatism. Will LASIK help me?

With modern laser technology, LASIK surgery is an excellent option to treat an astigmatism. Learn more from Dr. Marian Macsai on behalf of NorthShore University HealthSystem about LASIK surgery and an astigmatism.

Continue Learning about Eye Conditions

What Is Presbyopia?
What Is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is a condition that affects a person's ability to see up close, and usually occurs around age 40. Learn more in this video featuring naturo...
What is the difference between a pterygium and a pinguecula?
American Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmartAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology's EyeSmart
A pinguecula is a yellowish patch or bump on the conjunctiva, most often on the side closest to the ...
How is IFIS treated?
If you are having intraocular surgery, it is very important that you tell your ophthalmologist (Eye ...
How Can I Reduce the Risk of Vision Loss?