Are fluorescent lights bad for my eyes?

With routine use, neither fluorescent nor incandescent light causes damage to the eyes or visual system. Some people may be more bothered by some types of lights than others. The most common complaints include eyestrain and dryness.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eye and Vision

4 Ways to Protect Your Eyes As You Age
4 Ways to Protect Your Eyes As You Age
In 2012, the actress Dame Judi Dench told the press her eyesight was failing and that she was unable to read her scripts. Her solution? Her daughter a...
How can I maintain healthy eyes?
  Being overweight increases your chance of developing diabetic eye disease or glaucoma. Thirty min...
What are three important things I can do to protect my eye health?
Your eyes do a lot for you. They help you enjoy scenic routes, admire Monet, and read gossip columns...
How Has Laser Technology Changed?
How Has Laser Technology Changed?