Are fluorescent lights bad for my eyes?

With routine use, neither fluorescent nor incandescent light causes damage to the eyes or visual system. Some people may be more bothered by some types of lights than others. The most common complaints include eyestrain and dryness.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eye and Vision

Drinking Black Tea Can Help Reduce Your Glaucoma Risk
The health benefits of tea range from lowering stress to improving digestion to aiding sleep, and now you can add eye health to the growing list. Rese...
How should I care for my vision as I grow older?
Dr. Laura C. Fine, MDDr. Laura C. Fine, MD
Although aging puts people at greater risk for serious eye disease and other eye problems, loss of s...
How can I keep my eyes healthy if I have diabetes?
The best way to keep your eyes healthy if you have diabetes is to work with your doctor to keep your...
How Can I Prevent My Eyes From Going Bad?