Yes, Whole Body Vibration Training (WBV) can help you lose weight and have more fun while you are at it. WBV seems like the superhero of fitness techniques with all of it’s advertised benefits; faster strength gains, improved bone density, better balance, more powerful and explosive movements and enhanced flexibility. When used correctly it can help you to burn more calories in a shorter period of time. WBV can also provide variety to your workouts. Variety keeps the mind involved and the body guessing and those two things alone can help to burn more calories and shed unwanted fat. Keep in mind that a proper meal plan and a comprehensive fitness program, both followed with consistency, are the only way to see long term weight loss.
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calorie Restriction and Weight Loss
- Childhood Obesity
- Dieting For Weight Loss
- Getting Started with Weight Loss
- Impact Of Losing Weight
- Metabolism and Weight Loss
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Psychology of Weight Loss
- Setting Weight-Loss Goals
- Transformation Nation
- Weight Guidelines
- Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries
- Weight Loss Strategies
- Weight Maintenance
- Q Why should I do weight-bearing exercises if I want to lose weight?
- Q What are five foolproof tricks to look thinner?
- Q Why can't I lose weight or inches from exercising?
- Q Is strength training or cardio training more effective for weight loss?
- Q Should I do cardio in the morning or the evening to lose body fat?
- Q Why is it easier to lose weight through diet than exercise?