What is a quick and simple workout to rev up my metabolism?

Even if you can't make it to the gym and don't have time for a fitness walk, you can rev your metabolism. In this video, fitness expert Chris Powell and Dr. Oz demonstrate an energy-boosting workout you can do in your living room -- no weights required.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Is working out in the morning on an empty stomach the best to burn fat?
Kristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness ExpertKristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness Expert
No, this is an exercise myth and can be quite dangerous. The human body will perform at it's best wh...
Can plyometric training help me lose weight?
Margaret Scherrer Margaret Scherrer
Plyometrics also known as "jump training" is one of the highest calorie burns you can get when done ...
What types of exercise should I do to maintain my weight loss?
Sari GreavesSari Greaves
According to research published in the National Weight Control Registry, people who successfully...
Is There a Way to Slim My Hips and Rear?