Are treatment plans available to help me lose weight?

Yes, treatment plans are available to help you lose weight. You should talk to your physician before joining a program to determine if it is an appropriate for you, and if it is, so that you can gather as much information as you need to choose the right plan.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Walk Off Weight, Turn Off Fat Genes
Walk Off Weight, Turn Off Fat Genes
Around 10,000 people have walked the 2,181 mile-long Appalachian Trail from Springer Mountain, Ga., to Maine's Mount Katahdin. In contrast, more than ...
How does exercise help me lose weight?
Studies such as one done at the University of Chicago show that you don't need to follow the lat...
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
Trainer Donovan Green shares his secrets for calorie-burning success.
What Factors Have Contributed to Worldwide Obesity?