Is regular physical exercise an effective weight-loss strategy?

Regular physical exercise is a good strategy to lose weight when combined with healthy eating habits and the right amount of calories. That means that to lose weight you need to create a caloric deficit, more calories out (that is accomplished through physical activity) and less calories in (eating healthy and nutritious foods with the right amount of calories).

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

what is an ideal exercise program for fat loss ?
Amy Jamieson-PetonicAmy Jamieson-Petonic
The best exercise for fat loss would be low to moderate cardiovascular exercise, such as walking, ea...
is aerobic exercise helping me if i am not losing weight ?
Many people will make statements such as, “I am having difficulty losing weight, but I run on the tr...
how much exercise should i do each week to reach a healthy weight ?
To reach a healthy weight the amount of weekly exercise people need to do varies. You should get at ...
do intense activities burn more fat ?
In a sense, yes, the higher the intensity will elicit more fat loss. It is important to note, howeve...