Do I have to exercise to lose weight?

The healthiest and most effective way to lose weight is a balance of exercise and proper diet. You can lose weight without the exercise component but it generally does not work as long term solution. Exercise helps control your weight by using excess calories that would otherwise be stored as fat. Fluctuations in your weight are determined by the number calories you eat every day minus the calories your body uses. Exercise will not only burn extra calories but can help stabilize your appetite, blood sugar and increase muscle mass which should increase your metabolism.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Is There a Way to Slim My Hips and Rear?
How Can Social Networking Help Me Stay Motivated to Exercise?
How Beneficial Is Exercise with a Partner?
Exercise Harder to Eat Less
Exercise Harder to Eat Less