How many calories do I burn snow skiing?

Cross country skiing burns around 770 calories an hour, whereas downhill skiiing will burn less at 594 an hour.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Keep Weight off with This Kid Pastime
Keep Weight off with This Kid Pastime
Many of us haven't done it since our skinned-knee playground days. But research shows it may help keep you slim. Hint: It involves two wheels. We're ...
What is a quick and simple workout to rev up my metabolism?
Even if you can't make it to the gym and don't have time for a fitness walk, you can rev your metabo...
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
Trainer Donovan Green shares his secrets for calorie-burning success.
What Time of Day Will I Get the Most Effective Workout for Weight Loss?