How many calories do I burn riding a bike?

Taking a leisurely cruise will burn about 270 calories an hour. If you increase the intensity by cycling off-road, you will burn about 576 calories an hour. Road racing will burn 720 calories an hour or more.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Buddy Up For Better Health
Buddy Up For Better Health
In an episode of the 90s sitcom News Radio, co-anchor Bill McNeal (Phil Hartman) wants to stop smoking, while news director Dave Nelson (Dave Foley) i...
What can I do if I'm too overweight to exercise?
Anne SpickerAnne Spicker
Attitude is vital when it comes to making exercise a regular part of your routine. Let's start by ch...
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
Trainer Donovan Green shares his secrets for calorie-burning success.
Is Working Out In the Morning on an Empty Stomach the Best to Burn Fat?