How long do I have to exercise to burn off certain foods?

Eating certain foods can take a long time on the treadmill to burn off. Dr. Oz reveals in this video how long it takes to burn off calories after eating certain foods.

How long you need to work out depends on your size, age, weight, and the temperature, the intensity of the exercise and the exact caloric content of the food. If you’re trying to lose weight remember it’s easier to eat fewer calories than to burn more.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Walk Off Weight, Turn Off Fat Genes
Walk Off Weight, Turn Off Fat Genes
Around 10,000 people have walked the 2,181 mile-long Appalachian Trail from Springer Mountain, Ga., to Maine's Mount Katahdin. In contrast, more than ...
Will I still be able to lose weight if I have a limited time to workout?
Any amount of exercise is going to be better than none at all. Three times a week is a good star...
6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now
6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now
They don't all require a trip to the gym.
How Can I Help Prevent Stress from Affecting My Weight Loss?