How can I know exactly how many calories I am burning?

The best way to know exactly how many calories you’re burning is to wear a body monitoring system like the exerspy or body bug. These are typically worn on the arm and will accurately measure how many calories you burn per minute of each day, each hour, and each day, as well as total steps taken and the intensity of activities you perform. These can be purchased online and each day the information must be uploaded and calculated. These devices will give you the most accurate calculation of how many calories you burn each day during your activities. 
Dr. Mike Clark, DPT
Allergy
There are many devices available that can measure calorie expenditure and activities. You can go to a local sporting good store and check them out based on how much you want to invest. Good luck!

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Exercise For Weight Loss

Exercise For Weight Loss

Regular exercise, along with diet, is a critical part of any weight loss program and is often listed first when suggesting weight loss tips. To lose weight, your body has to be burning more calories than it's taking in – a difficu...

ult thing to do if you aren't actively working out. But it doesn't have to be a daunting exercise. Fun activities like gardening, dancing, walking, yoga and swimming can help you burn as many calories as an afternoon at the gym.