How can I exercise to lose weight if I have foot problems?

Dr. Vonda Wright, MD
Orthopedic Surgery
Foot problems like bunions, arthritis, and plantar fasciitis shouldn't stand in the way of your weight loss. In this video, I will reveal what exercises can keep stress off your feet.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Buddy Up For Better Health
Buddy Up For Better Health
In an episode of the 90s sitcom News Radio, co-anchor Bill McNeal (Phil Hartman) wants to stop smoking, while news director Dave Nelson (Dave Foley) i...
Is running the best weight loss exercise?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
Running is a great exercise but the idea that one exercise is better for weight loss than another is...
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
Trainer Donovan Green shares his secrets for calorie-burning success.
Is There a Way to Slim My Hips and Rear?