How can I get rid of the fat around my stomach?

Eat less and do more physical activity.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to spot reduce. This means we cannot specifically reduce the fat around any particular region of the body. To lose fat, more calories must be burned than consumed. If the body is in a caloric deficit, the body will lose fat in a manner which is predetermined by genetics. Individuals will typically lose weight in the same pattern as they gain the weight. There is no way to control this pattern. Performing crunches and other types of abdominal activities will minimally increase caloric burn. One of the best methods to decrease overall fat is by performing cardio activity and engaging in proper nutrition.
Losing fat from just one area of our body is not possible. When it comes to fat loss the body will lose fat from the entire body. You just may notice it more in certain places than others. Fat loss will occur when we burn more calories than we consume. Engaging in a regular cardio and strength training routine, along with improving your nutritional habits will help you create that daily caloric deficit necessary for fat loss to occur. Cardiovascular exercises such as walking, running, cycling, swimming and jumping rope will help burn calories and trim your whole body, as well as your stomach. Strength training can then help strengthen and tone your entire body and abs.

Combining a healthy, well balanced diet along with engaging in a consistent and challenging exercise routine will help you achieve optimal fat loss results.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

How Can I Help Prevent Stress from Affecting My Weight Loss?
What Factors Have Contributed to Worldwide Obesity?
How Important Is Exercise to a Weight Loss Program?
How Beneficial Is Exercise with a Partner?