What exercises can I do to burn stubborn fat?

Movement is an important part of getting and staying healthy. Learn about some dance moves that can help you burn stubborn, sneaky fat in this video with Dr. Oz and Stepp Stewart.

Any exercise that helps create a caloric deficit for the day will help to burn fat. You must burn an additional 3500 calories (in excess of what you eat) to burn 1 pound of body fat. There are certain activities that may help you reach this goal faster than others. Interval training and circuit training are examples of exercises that help raise your metabolism even after your exercise is complete, which is why I recommend them for people who have had trouble shedding stubborn body fat.

It is not about single exercises... You will burn stubborn body fat by using your whole body, doing strength and cardio training. Start by moving more and incorporating whole body exercises. At the same time, no amount of exercise will get you to the fittest you unless you have a balanced diet with proper amount of whole living foods and proteins.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Buddy Up For Better Health
Buddy Up For Better Health
In an episode of the 90s sitcom News Radio, co-anchor Bill McNeal (Phil Hartman) wants to stop smoking, while news director Dave Nelson (Dave Foley) i...
What is a quick and simple workout to rev up my metabolism?
Even if you can't make it to the gym and don't have time for a fitness walk, you can rev your metabo...
6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now
6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now
They don't all require a trip to the gym.
What Factors Have Contributed to Worldwide Obesity?