Can playing video games help me lose weight?

If you have one of the more modern video game systems in which you must move and simulate the movements on the screen these systems require you to engage in physical activity and can help contribute to weight loss as part of an overall program of diet and exercise. While using one of these systems you will burn calories and will be also not likely be able to consume many calories while playing. If your goal is weight loss, spending more time engaged in traditional exercise and physical activity combined with a mild caloric restriction will provide better results. 

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

What Type of Exercise Equipment Would Be Good for Weight Loss?
What's the Best Exercise for Weight Loss If I Only Have 5 Minutes?
How to Bust Through a Weight-Loss Plateau
A Fun Way to Lose Weight: Ride a Bike
A Fun Way to Lose Weight: Ride a Bike