Can playing video games help me lose weight?

If you have one of the more modern video game systems in which you must move and simulate the movements on the screen these systems require you to engage in physical activity and can help contribute to weight loss as part of an overall program of diet and exercise. While using one of these systems you will burn calories and will be also not likely be able to consume many calories while playing. If your goal is weight loss, spending more time engaged in traditional exercise and physical activity combined with a mild caloric restriction will provide better results. 

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

How is it possible to gain a lot of weight overnight?
Gaining a lot weight overnight is possible, but it is most likely not fat gained. Learn more from ou...
To lose weight, which is more important, how long I exercise or how hard?
To lose weight, which is more important, how long I exercise or how hard? It depends on how many cal...
Do intense activities burn more fat?
Intense activities burn more fat because the more intense the activity, the greater the percentage o...
Is isometric training beneficial for weight loss?
Is isometric training beneficial for weight loss? Combined with proper nutrition can result in weigh...