Can exercising at the same time every day help with weight loss?

James O. Hill
Scheduling exercise at the same time every day is important if you're trying to lose weight, because it helps make your workout a habit. If every day you're deciding when you're going to find time to exercise that day, then it won't happen. But if you have a set schedule, you're much more likely to actually do it.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Buddy Up For Better Health
Buddy Up For Better Health
In an episode of the 90s sitcom News Radio, co-anchor Bill McNeal (Phil Hartman) wants to stop smoking, while news director Dave Nelson (Dave Foley) i...
How can I exercise to lose weight if I have foot problems?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
Foot problems like bunions, arthritis, and plantar fasciitis shouldn't stand in the way of your weig...
6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now
6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now6 Effortless Ways to Burn 500 Extra Calories Right Now
They don't all require a trip to the gym.
Is There a Way to Slim My Hips and Rear?