What are the benefits of doing a variety of exercises?

You won’t get bored, and you will use a variety of muscles that will keep your whole body toned and you with that “sexy core”. Besides it may help you get on the Dr. Oz show.

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Keep Weight off with This Kid Pastime
Keep Weight off with This Kid Pastime
Many of us haven't done it since our skinned-knee playground days. But research shows it may help keep you slim. Hint: It involves two wheels. We're ...
Do I need to rest between sets when working out?
Rest periods in between exercises and sets are an important factor to consider when wanting to lose ...
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
Trainer Donovan Green shares his secrets for calorie-burning success.
What Time of Day Will I Get the Most Effective Workout for Weight Loss?