How can I strengthen my back?

If you have problems with your back, it's essential to take care of your body's front. In this video, Dr. Oz, Dr. Mike Clark, and Dr. Vonda Wright discuss how to get your core muscles strong and supportive for better back health.

Continue Learning about Exercise & Bone Strength

Do I have to do a certain type of exercise to stop bone loss?
Howard S. SmithHoward S. Smith
Exercise does not have to be excessive or strenuous to stop or reverse bone loss. Two studies in...
How can cycling contribute to lower bone density?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
For all its benefits, cycling as your sole exercise may leave your bones vulnerable to osteopenia, a...
How does exercise help my bones?
Just as exercise improves your muscle, it also builds your bone strength. In particular, weight-bear...
What are good bone-building exercises for beginners?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
The best bone building exercise for the lower body is to walk or to walk up and down the stairs (or ...