Who should take Exelon?

Exelon is intended for people suffering from dementia-induced memory loss and a diagnosis of mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease. Exelon may be able to help improve your ability to think. Exelon is also for people who are suffering from dementia related to Parkinson's disease.

Continue Learning about Exelon

Should I take Exelon if I am pregnant or nursing?
It is not expected that Exelon would cause harm to a developing fetus. Contact your doctor if you ar...
What happens if I miss a dose of Exelon?
If you miss a dose of Exelon, take it immediately when you remember it. Do not take the missed dose ...
What should I know about Exelon before taking it?
You should know that Exelon may alter your thinking and reaction times, so you should use caution wh...
Who should avoid taking Exelon?
People with a urinary tract blockage who have difficulty urinating, may want to avoid taking Exelon ...