How soon after taking Exelon will my symptoms improve?

Everyone responds to medication differently, and the same is true for Exelon. Your doctor will probably start you at a low dose and progressively increase the dose over time. The medicine will gradually improve memory, understanding and overall thinking.

Continue Learning about Exelon

How does Exelon interact with other medications or foods?
Exelon is not known to be affected by any foods. The following drugs may also interact with Exelon: ...
What are the risks of using the Exelon patch?
There are few risks linked to the Exelon patch when it's used properly. Using more than one patch at...
Does the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) interact with medications and food?
Medications that interact with the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) include non-steroidal anti-inflammato...
What should I know about Exelon before taking it?
You should know that Exelon may alter your thinking and reaction times, so you should use caution wh...