How should I store the Exelon patch?

Keep the Exelon patch in its sealed pouch until you are ready to apply it. Store this medicine at room temperature. Don't keep Exelon patches or any other medications in the bathroom. The heat and moisture can damage medicine. Keep this and all other drugs away from children. Throw out unused Exelon patches or patches that have expired.

Continue Learning about Exelon

Who should not use the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine)?
You should not use the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Al...
What are the side effects of the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine)?
Some severe side effects of the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) include allergic reactions such as swell...
What should I know about Exelon before taking it?
You should know that Exelon may alter your thinking and reaction times, so you should use caution wh...
How soon after taking Exelon will my symptoms improve?
Everyone responds to medication differently, and the same is true for Exelon. Your doctor will proba...