What if I forget to replace an Exelon patch?

The Exelon patch is designed to be replaced once a day. If you forget to apply a new patch at the usual time, you can do so right away. If you miss a day, simply replace the old patch as usual and resume the normal schedule. Never have two Exelon patches on the skin at once. Try to replace the patch at the same time every day to avoid missed doses.

Continue Learning about Exelon

How does Exelon treat Parkinson's disease?
Exelon can treat people with dementia associated with Parkinson's disease. This can cause dementia b...
What is Exelon?
Exelon is the brand name for the active ingredient rivastigmine. It is a central nervous system (CNS...
Who should not use the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine)?
You should not use the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Al...
What should I know about the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine) before using it?
Before you use the Exelon Patch (rivastigmine), you should know that you cannot apply the patch to t...