Why should I take the stairs instead of elevators?

The biggest question is why you shouldn’t take the stairs?  Taking the elevator is understandable, especially if you are injured.  However, why not get exercise when you can and taking the stairs can truly be exercise, especially if you work on the 8th floor!

Sometimes taking the stairs is tough if you are coming from a meeting with your boss and they jump into the elevator.  You may be hesitant to ask for the stairs but I am sure they will appreciate you looking after your health and theirs.  The stairs will benefit most everyone and will be a great way to burn a few calories throughout the day.

Continue Learning about Everyday Activities & Fitness

Stand Up, Lose Belly Fat
Stand Up, Lose Belly Fat
How Can You Work Exercise Into Your Daily Routine?
How Fequently Should I Stretch My Calves?
How Can I Keep Myself Physically Active Despite a Busy Schedule?