What are ways to get fit?

Mr. Donovan Green
Athletic Training
Finally ready to get in shape. Watch the video to learn some fitness secrets from Dr. Oz's personal trainer, Donovan Green. (Hint: You can start the minute your feet hit the floor in the morning!)

Continue Learning about Everyday Activities & Fitness

The Exercise Plan to Extend Your Life
The Exercise Plan to Extend Your Life
Newton’s first law of motion is also sometimes called the law of inertia. Briefly, an object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in mo...
What is a basic, easy-to-use weekly workout schedule?
Probably, the simplest and a commonly used workout schedule is to divide the body into upper body an...
How can I increase the amount of exercise I do?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
There are many ways to get extra aerobic exercise in addition to your scheduled workouts. Here are s...
Staying Active During the Day Can Keep You Fit