What are easy ways to add exercise to my day?

OK, you've all heard this one before: Take the stairs at work or park farther away from the store. But what about even simpler changes you can make at home? Try getting up during each commercial break and clean up clutter, go through mail and what-nots before your favorite show comes back on. The commercial breaks in a two hour-long show equal an extra 20 minutes of exercise you didn't even think you had! Go even further by listening to upbeat music while loading the dryer, emptying the dishwasher or wiping the counters. Housekeeping never felt -- or sounded -- so good! Before you know it, you'll be moving to the groove and getting more done as the music plays.

Continue Learning about Everyday Activities & Fitness

Feeling Peckish? Try 20-Second Exercise Snacks
According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau and the Simmons National Consumer Survey, almost 35 million Americans consumed 16 or more bags of potato...
How Can You Work Exercise Into Your Daily Routine?
How Do I Get a Good Workout While Doing Household Chores?
Stand Up, Lose Belly Fat
Stand Up, Lose Belly Fat