How can I be more active at work?

Mr. Donovan Green
Athletic Training
Being more active at work is crucial for your health. In this video, I will show you small exercises you can do at your desk every day.
If you spend your day sitting at a desk, find opportunities to get on your feet and move. Rather than email or phone a colleague a few feet away, visit them. Put the “mobile” back in mobile phone and walk while you talk. Break up each half hour or hour with a quick walk around the office. Stand at least once during a meeting. Stand during your lunch break. Move your computer to a higher location so you have to stand to reach it or try a stand-up desk. The best ones offer adjustable height settings, so you can alternate between sitting and standing.

Continue Learning about Everyday Activities & Fitness