Where can I get a Bod Pod measurement?

Bod Pod machines are large and expensive.  Therefore, they might be hard to come by.  Many sports teams and research labs utilize them, but these may not be available to the public.  It wouldn’t hurt to ask your doctor and also check with your local university to see if this is available.

Continue Learning about Evaluating & Measuring Fitness

How can I assess my activity level?
If you don’t raise your heart rate  or breathing for a combined 30 minutes, five to seven days per w...
What's the best way to measure my fitness progress?
It's easy to step onto the bathroom scale every day. However, the number it displays doesn't provide...
How can I make best use of EPOC (Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption)?
Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption is the period of time after exercise where your body is stil...
What is heat tolerance testing?
Michael Bergeron, PhDMichael Bergeron, PhD
Heat tolerance testing evaluates an athlete’s current tolerance to exercising in the heat. Athletes ...