How do I measure my muscles to calculate my total inches?

To measure the circumference of a muscle, use a tape measure. Wrap the tape measure around the muscle belly, or largest part of the muscle while the muscle is relaxed. Measurements can be performed for arm, thigh, calf, chest, and stomach.

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
Get a simple tape measure and measure five locations: both upper arms (mid- bicep), waist (horizontal at navel), hips (widest point between navel and legs), and both legs (mid- thigh). Total these numbers to arrive at your total inches (TI).
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Evaluating & Measuring Fitness