When should I call my doctor if I am taking Natazia?

Call your doctor right away if you have sudden shortness of breath, chest pain, persistent leg pain, a severe headache that comes on suddenly, weakness in one limb, sudden blind spots in your vision, trouble speaking or yellowing of the skin or eyeballs. Natazia can increase a woman's risk of heart attack, stroke, blood clots and liver disease.

Natazia can also increase a woman's risk of depression, especially if she has had depression in the past. Call a health-care provider if you have thoughts of harming yourself or think you may be depressed.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

Is There a Link Between Estrogen and Cancer?