What should I do if I miss a dose of Estrace tablets?

If you forget about a dose of Estrace, it's okay to take it as soon as you remember. If you take one dose daily and realize that you missed an entire day, skip the missed dose. Never take a double dose of Estrace to make up for one you missed. Taking Estrace at the same time every day may help you to avoid missed doses.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

How do I use estrogen?
There are many different types of medications that contain estrogen, including tablets, transder...
Is there a link between estrogen and cancer?
Too much estrogen has recently been linked to an increased cancer risk in women.In this video, Dr. O...
What effect does estrogen have on arterial aging?
Randomized studies have been done to assess the effect of estrogen on arterial aging—preventing stro...
What is estriol?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens (estradiol and estrone are the other two) produced by the...