What is Enjuvia?

Enjuvia is a prescription medication that contains synthetic conjugated estrogens. It is used to treat symptoms caused by menopause such as hot flashes and vaginal symptoms of dryness, burning, itching, and painful intercourse. It is also used for prevention of osteoporosis in post-menopausal women and as part of cancer treatment in men and women. Enjuvia works by supplementing the natural hormones that are produced less due to menopause.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

How do I use estrogen?
There are many different types of medications that contain estrogen, including tablets, transder...
What should I know before taking conjugated estrogens?
If you have asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, epilepsy, hypoparathyroidism, impaired kidney ...
What are the side effects of vaginal estrogen creams or suppositories?
Side effects may include headaches, nausea, breast tenderness, a blotchy skin discoloration, weight ...
What is an estrogen patch?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
Applied like a Band-Aid, estrogen patches deliver a continuous dose of estrogen for up to a week...