What happens if I miss a dose of estradiol?

If you miss your regular dose of Estradiol, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is nearly time for your next dose, then skip the dose and simply return to your regular dosing schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What estrogen products are available to treat vaginal dryness?
For some women who have a documented decrease in estrogen during perimenopause or menopause there ar...
How can taking estrogen treat my menstrual migraines?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Blunting the significant drop in estrogen just before menses sometimes can help reduce menstrual...
What are the effects of taking estrogen pills without a break?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Many people wonder if taking estrogen continuously for several months without a break is harmful...
What is estriol?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens (estradiol and estrone are the other two) produced by the...