What if I forget to change my Estraderm patch?

You can remove an old Estraderm patch and apply a fresh one as soon as you remember. Then you should get back to your regular schedule of applying new patches. Estraderm patches should be replaced regularly to make sure you receive a steady flow of medicine. To maintain a consistent schedule of applying Estraderm, make a reminder in your day planner or weekly calendar.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What is the role of estrogen during pregnancy?
By increasing the number and size of blood vessels that go to the uterus, estrogen helps increase bl...
Can estrogen replacement therapy affect periodontal disease?
Some research suggests that women with osteoporosis who take estrogen supplements might be able to s...
What are side effects of estradiol vaginal ring?
Side effects may include headaches, nausea, breast tenderness, a blotchy skin discoloration, weight ...
What's the affect of lower estrogen levels during menopause?
When a woman transitions into menopause her levels of the female hormone estrogen slowly decline. In...