What if my Estraderm patch falls off?

If you apply the Estraderm skin patch properly, there is very little chance that it will fall off or become loose. However, if that happens, simply press the patch back into place. Avoid touching the sticky side of the patch. If you aren't able to replace it, fold the patch in half so that it sticks to itself and throw it away. Replace the patch with a fresh one and keep the new patch on for the remainder of your dosing schedule.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What is estriol?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens (estradiol and estrone are the other two) produced by the...
What should I know before taking conjugated estrogens?
If you have asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, epilepsy, hypoparathyroidism, impaired kidney ...
What are the side effects of estrogens?
The side effects of estrogens, female hormones, include cold symptoms, upset stomach, vomiting, gas,...
How is a vaginal estrogen cream or suppository used to treat menopause?
Estrogen can be applied directly to the vagina to ease the discomfort caused by vaginal atrophy. Atr...