What are conjugated estrogens vaginal cream?

Conjugated estrogens vaginal cream is prescribed to treat vaginal dryness and atrophy that can make sex uncomfortable and less pleasurable for a woman in menopause. The cream, which contains a mixture of estrogen hormones, is inserted into the vagina and absorbed through the vaginal tissues. 

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What should I know before using the vaginal estrogen ring for menopause?
If you have a family history of breast cancer or a family history of liver porphyria, a vaginal estr...
Should I avoid taking estrogen pills during perimenopause?
Julia Schlam EdelmanJulia Schlam Edelman
Estrogen levels are erratic in perimenopause. It is a common misconception that the discomforts ...
At what age does estrogen production start to decline?
The loss of estrogen is a central feature of menopause, which usually occurs around age 50. However,...
What should I know about estrogens before taking them?
Before taking estrogens, female hormones produced by the body, you should know that taking estro...