Can I go swimming or wear sunscreen if I use Evamist?

If you plan to go swimming or use sunscreen, you will need to apply Evamist well in advance or well afterward. For example, if you are planning an afternoon at the beach, try to apply Evamist in the morning. It's best to allow as much time as possible before your skin gets wet from swimming. Don't apply Evamist right before or right after you put on sunscreen.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What is the role of estrogen during pregnancy?
By increasing the number and size of blood vessels that go to the uterus, estrogen helps increase bl...
What is the risk of long-term estrogen treatment?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Long-term estrogen treatment increases a woman's risk of breast cancer. The Nurses Health Study, whi...
How can applying estrogen help treat overactive bladder?
Women need estrogen to help maintain strength and flexibility of tissues around the bladder and ...
What effect does estrogen have on arterial aging?
Randomized studies have been done to assess the effect of estrogen on arterial aging—preventing stro...