What should I do if I miss a dose of Estrace vaginal cream?

If you forget to apply a dose of Estrace vaginal cream, it's okay to do so as soon as it's convenient. Most women apply this product once a day. If you realize that you missed an entire day, skip the missed dose. Don't apply extra Estrace vaginal cream to make up for a dose you missed. Applying this product at around the same time every day may help you to avoid missed doses.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

Why does estrogen make me so hormonal during pregnancy?
If you feel like your hormones are surging in tidal waves during pregnancy, you're not imaging thing...
When should I stop using vaginal estrogen creams or suppositories?
Once symptoms improve, some women may be able to switch from vaginal estrogen to a non-hormone vagin...
What is estriol?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens (estradiol and estrone are the other two) produced by the...
What are the cons of estrogen- only treatment?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
The following are the benefits of estrogen-only and estrogen plus progestogen combinations:Fewer and...