Estrace vaginal cream comes in a tube. An applicator is provided. Follow all label instructions. This product is usually applied inside the vagina once daily for two to four weeks, and then applied one to three times a week. You should use the lowest possible dose that's effective. See your doctor every three to six months to discuss whether you still need this drug. If you are a woman who has reached menopause and you have not had a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus), ask your doctor if you should be taking another type of medication called a progestin.
- Q What are the side effects of Estrace?
- Q What are the risks of using Estrace vaginal cream?
- Q How can I lower my risk of side effects from Estrace?
- Q Does Estrace interact with other medications or food?
- Q What should I know about Estrace before taking it?
- Q Who should not use Estrace vaginal cream?