How soon after I start using Evamist will my symptoms improve?

While you may not see dramatic results after one dose, the longer you use Evamist in a consistent manner, the more reliable relief you may experience from your menopausal symptoms. In one research trial, the women studied felt consistently better each week over the course of the 12-week trial. Allow your body time to adjust to Evamist, and allow yourself time to get used to the schedule of applying it consistently at the same time every day. Most people begin by being prescribed one spray per day. Consult your doctor about whether your symptoms improve or not; do not change your dosage without your doctor's approval.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What impact does a decline in estrogen have on women?
Declining estrogen is associated not only with such life draggers as hot flashes and insomnia but wi...
How do estrogen levels affect a woman's pain threshold?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Pain threshold levels are clearly linked to cycling estrogen levels in women. A variety of painf...
What is the role of estrogen during pregnancy?
By increasing the number and size of blood vessels that go to the uterus, estrogen helps increase bl...
What effect does estrogen have on arterial aging?
Randomized studies have been done to assess the effect of estrogen on arterial aging—preventing stro...