How should I take Enjuvia?

Enjuvia tablets are taken by mouth once daily. This medication may be taken with or without food. Take Enjuvia around the same time each day. Take Enjuvia as directed by your doctor.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What is estriol?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens (estradiol and estrone are the other two) produced by the...
What changes occur in women's bodies due to a drop in estrogen levels?
When your body experiences a drop in estrogen (female hormone) levels, you may notice a variety of c...
What should I know before using the vaginal estrogen ring for menopause?
If you have a family history of breast cancer or a family history of liver porphyria, a vaginal estr...
What are the cons of estrogen- only treatment?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
The following are the benefits of estrogen-only and estrogen plus progestogen combinations:Fewer and...